The holidays are a great time to show the people in your life how much you care, but you can also give back while you do so! These brands use the proceeds from their products for good. Here are our Top 10 brands you won't feel guilty buying from for the holidays!
10. Sackcloth and Ashes: For every blanket you buy, Sackcloth and Ashes donates a blanket to a homeless shelter in your area. They have a wide array of blankets, for indoor and outdoor use.
9. Toms: For every product you buy, Toms donates to a person in need. They created a category that so many have built on. Toms has become so much more than shoes. You can find a gift here for almost everyone on your list this year.
8. Tentree: TenTree allows you to shop for cute clothes, and help the environment. For every product you buy, they plant ten trees.
7. Noonday Collection: Noonday collection creates jobs and empowers women. You can shop from their beautiful collection of jewelry and accessories here.
6. Pura Vida Bracelets: Each bracelet purchase goes to a different environmental or social cause. Pura Vida Bracelets also provide full-time jobs to people in Costa Rica.
5. Ivory Ella: 10% of proceeds go to saving endangered elephants. Look at their selection of shirts, leggings, and accessories.
4. King Arthur Flour: A great way to satisfy your holiday sweet tooth, eat clean, and help feed the hungry. Essential Goodness mixes have no preservatives or GMO’s, and for every box you buy, they give a meal to a family in need.
3. Twice as Warm: Keep your friends and family warm this winter, while also spreading warmth to those in need. Twice As Warm donates winter clothes to homeless shelters for every product you buy.
2. The Giving Keys: Employs people transitioning out of homelessness in Los Angeles. Their key necklaces and accessories can be custom engraved with a word of your choice.
1. Rice Love: Of course, we can help but put Rice Love at number one on our list! We repurpose used burlap rice bags into colorful totes and backpacks. From fair trade jobs in India, to sustainable product sourcing, to feeding families in need, Rice Love is a triple threat...and, on a serious mission to help people and the planet.